© 2021 Dean Crisp
- LEADING YOURSELF
- LEADING THE ORGANIZATION
- LEADING OTHERS
- WHAT TYPE OF LEADER ARE YOU?
- FINDING YOUR GPS MOMENT
- THE FOUR CRITICAL COMPONENTS OF LEADERSHIP
- THE IMPORTANCE OF MENTORING
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE INSPIRED FROM DEAN’S NEW CLASSES
- ABOUT BECOMING A COP
- ABOUT LEADING LAW ENFORCEMENT
- MINDSET CHECK-IN SELF-ASSESSMENT
- DIAMOND LEADERSHIP MODEL SELF-ASSESSMENT
- DIAMOND LEADERSHIP MODEL 360 ASSESSMENT
- VALUES EXERCISE
- MOTIVATORS SELF-ASSESSMENT
- EXAMPLES OF EXEMPLARY ORGANIZATIONAL VISION STATEMENTS
Dean Crisp is passionate about leadership. He is dedicated to helping others become the very best version of themselves. Dean has been a student, practitioner, and is now an instructor of leadership. Known as one of the leading instructors and speakers on leadership nation-wide, Dean’s creativity comes through in this book. Many of the new chapters added to this 2nd edition, are the direct result of the content he’s created for his new leadership classes.
Dean’s love of people and leadership is brought together in this new edition to provide the reader (and student) with a cohesive, easy to follow process for growing your leadership.
Organized into three key sections, Dean walks the reader through. the key components of leadership. It all begins with you. If you cannot lead yourself, you will struggle to lead others. Dean takes the lessons he’s learned in leading himself, leading organizations, and the best ways to lead others from his own personal leadership journey.
Part auto-biographical and part leadership self-improvement book, you won’t want to miss the chance to read this book. If you read the first edition, you will want to get a copy of the 2nd edition with it’s new content and updated lessons.